We have a number of different programmes. Click any of these links for further information:
Executive Service | Senior Manager Programme | Manager Programme | Professional Programme | Retirement - New Directions | Retirement - New Horizons | New Horizons Workshop | Securing a New Future Workshop | Securing a New Future Seminars | Self-Employment Programme | Self-Employment Workshop | Job Search Programme |
Career Transition Services
Planning for retirement is more important today than it has ever been as people are now much healthier, more active and can expect to live much longer. This means that the potential for a whole new phase of life and opportunity opens up for them.
We recognise that the term retirement means different things to people. Some may see it as an escape from full time employment providing the opportunity for more leisure time; others may view it as a new challenge, a time to do some volunteering or stimulation through study.
Privately some may see it as a time of inactivity, under stimulation and loss of status – something to fear. One thing that we may agree on is that retirement is changing in the traditional sense.
Retirement is a classic example of a lifestyle transition, a move from one stage to another.
In order to plan for a lifestyle transition, individuals need information, awareness, understanding and resilience.
Our New Horizons programme is designed for individuals (plus partner/spouse) who are approaching or considering retirement within the next 12 months. It will review the choices people face together with time for self assessment and reflection. The programme can include spouse/partner and will be delivered over 6 hours of 1:1 bespoke coaching.
Retirement – New Horizons
The New Horizons programme can cover the following topics;
- Approaching Retirement – Exciting or Scary?
- Work and Retirement – How do I balance this?
- Financial Advice
- Health and Fitness
- Personal Well-Being – The inner man or woman
- Communications and Relationships – Getting it right
- Leisure Activities – Having fun!
- Employment in Retirement – I want to work, I think?
- The Wheel of Life – Smoothing out the bumps
If considering further employment or self-employment, then 6 month’s access to MyWorkSearch on line is provided that includes;
Ability to search thousands of job boards simultaneously with one click
- Over 1.5 million LIVE jobs scanned daily
- Over 7 hours of eLearning videos
- LIVE Webinars every week
- Access to a database of 7 million+ UK-wide companies (via Alert Data)
- Database of 8,000 recruitment agencies, job boards, newspapers and trade journals
- Job search e-mail & productivity management tools
- CV Builder with professional templates
- eCV tool that publishes CVs online for employers and recruiters to search
- Activity management that allows you to track your job search progress
A comprehensive asa workbook is provided to each participant along with the annual publication “The Good Non-Retirement Guide”.
Financial planning advice with an FCA registered adviser can be arranged if requested.