We have a number of different programmes. Click any of these links for further information:
Executive Service | Senior Manager Programme | Manager Programme | Professional Programme | Retirement - New Directions | Retirement - New Horizons | New Horizons Workshop | Securing a New Future Workshop | Securing a New Future Seminars | Self-Employment Programme | Self-Employment Workshop | Job Search Programme |
Career Transition Services
- 12 hours of 1:1 career coaching
- Telephone / e-mail access to career coach between meetings
- Reference Material – Securing a New Future workbook
- Additional ‘unlimited’ access to coach for 6 months
- Emotional Wellbeing Session included in the programme
The programme is designed to meet your individual requirements, whether you wish to change job, set up a new business or seek an alternative lifestyle. Every situation is different and our commitment is to help you to make sensible, appropriate and realistic decisions about your future.
The programme will be delivered remotely via the Zoom (or similar) platform and by telephone and e-mail. The backbone of your programme is the provision of in- depth, one-to-one counselling and coaching sessions with an experienced career coach.
An initial discussion to cover expectations, career management needs and to identify the most appropriate career coach to work with you with 12 hours of 1:1 coaching support. These sessions are typically delivered in 1 or 2 hour sessions. The sessions are bespoke and cover;
- Introduction to coach
- Programme objectives
- Review of options
- Understanding of values, skills, interests, achievements, strengths and limitations
- CV / personal biography development and production
- How to prepare a self-marketing plan & networking
- Guidance on job responses, recruiter introductions, networking and speculative approaches
- Interview preparation and role-play, feedback and analysis
Access to career coach via telephone and e mail between meetings
Reference Material – Securing Your New Future Workbook
Additional unlimited access via e mail and telephone to the coach at the completion of the 1:1 sessions – for an extra 6 months
Financial planning advice (with an FSA registered adviser) can be arranged if requested.