We have a number of different programmes. Click any of these links for further information:
Executive Service | Senior Manager Programme | Manager Programme | Professional Programme | Retirement - New Directions | Retirement - New Horizons | New Horizons Workshop | Securing a New Future Workshop | Securing a New Future Seminars | Self-Employment Programme | Self-Employment Workshop | Job Search Programme |
For Your Lifestyle Transition
- 16 hours of 1:1 career coaching
- Self-Analysis of skills, interests, values and career options
- Career Survey / Psychometric assessment and feedback
- Facilitation of your career decision
- CV production / interview technique guidance if applicable
- Pre-retirement coaching if applicable
- 6 months access to Research Centre web site
- Telephone / e mail access to coach
- Reference Material – Securing a New Future Workbook and/or Pre Retirement Workbook
- Financial Planning advice if required
Our New Directions programme is designed to provide support to people who are unsure about the next stage of their life. Our coach will help you explore your options and establish the correct path; a full time employed role, part time role, portfolio career, self-employment or retirement with the associated options.
We recognise that every situation is different and our commitment is to help you to make sensible, appropriate and realistic decisions about your future.
The programme will be delivered in person at a location near your home and/or remotely by Zoom /telephone and e-mail. The backbone of your programme is the provision of in-depth, one-to-one coaching sessions with an experienced coach.
Retirement – New Directions
Your New Directions programme includes;
An initial meeting with the CareerWell Director to discuss expectations, explore your initial needs and to identify the most appropriate coach to work with you.
16 hours of 1:1 coaching support. These sessions are typically delivered in 2 hour sessions. The sessions are bespoke and can cover (* if applicable);
- Introduction to coach
- Programme objectives
- Review of your options for next stage of your career
- Career Survey
- Understanding your values, skills, interests, achievements, strengths and limitations
- Psychometric assessment and feedback
- CV / personal biography development and production*
- How to prepare a self-marketing plan*
- Interview preparation and role-play, feedback and analysis*
- Setting up a business*
- Retirement – approaching retirement, health and fitness, leisure activities, employment in retirement*
6 month’s access to MyWorkSearch on line that includes;
- Ability to search thousands of job boards simultaneously with one click
- Over 1.5 million LIVE jobs scanned daily
- Over 7 hours of eLearning videos
- LIVE Webinars every week
- Access to a database of 7 million+ UK-wide companies (via Alert Data)
- Database of 8,000 recruitment agencies, job boards, newspapers and trade journals
- Job search e-mail & productivity management tools
- CV Builder with professional templates
- eCV tool that publishes CVs online for employers and recruiters to search
- Activity management that allows you to track your job search progress
Reference Material – Securing Your New Future Workbook and /or Pre-Retirement Workbook.
Financial planning advice (with an FSA registered adviser) can be arranged if requested.